Who are our key beneficiaries? A large number of actors and institutions are involved in the knowledge production within an innovation system. The success of system as a whole depends on the linkages among its individual actors. Therefore, we consult the clients at all levels of the innovation systems, starting from high-level policy makers to individual R&D performers (universities and research institutions).
Our long-term experience in organizing stakeholder consultations guarantees that we understand the unique needs, goals, responsibilities and roles of key innovation actors. A strong equal partnership with our clients is the key to our consulting approach.
A wide range of clients from all levels of national innovation system – has already benefited from our services, including:
- National and federal governments responsible for designing long- and mid-term innovation and science and technologies strategies and policies
- Intermediary organizations and agencies at the national and regional level responsible for the implementation of R&D policies, development of standards, regulations, R&D incentives, and the evaluation of the performance of science and technology sector
- Intermediary organizations and agencies responsible for creating infrastructure to support entrepreneurship, agencies managing clusters and industrial networks
- Intermediaries and knowledge brokers responsible for knowledge transfer and cooperation between the industry and universities and research institution
- Individual applied research establishments, research universities and businesses
Success of our services is connected also to our extensive Fraunhofer network that involves organizations and individuals throughout the whole spectrum of public and private sector. We create and maintain partnerships with the governments, consultancies, universities and innovating companies in Germany and internationally.